I'm Going Crazy

My name is Brittany Eileen. I'm currently 16 years old and I live in the state of Connecticut. By the name of this blog you're probably wondering why I call myself "Ms. Pyscho". Thats easy. I call myself that because I am a pyscho.

No, not a pyscho girl, who stalks guys she thinks are cute and stuff like that. But an actual pyscho.. On the verge of crazy. On the verge.. A pyschotic break...-.-''

I think part of me has always known I'm kind of crazy.. Even as a kid.. As a kid I always had strange fantasies about my friends and how I should kill them.. It was quite gruesome.

My head is always so.. messed up, like clouded with useless thoughts that really have no point... But somehow manage to make me go insane. I get anxiety attacks when I'm in a large group of people now-a-days.. It never used to happen.. I always was such an outgoing person.. I have my moments I guess.. I guess I was one of those girls people never expected they'd go crazy.. The kind of pretty girl who was friends with everyone and always had a smile on their face.

But I did..

I went crazy.



Thursday, January 13, 2011




Just some things i thought the world would be interested in.
Ms. Pyscho is very into art, and she does it alot... These are just some of her older peices she took pictures of... Pyscho-delic.. Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment