I'm Going Crazy

My name is Brittany Eileen. I'm currently 16 years old and I live in the state of Connecticut. By the name of this blog you're probably wondering why I call myself "Ms. Pyscho". Thats easy. I call myself that because I am a pyscho.

No, not a pyscho girl, who stalks guys she thinks are cute and stuff like that. But an actual pyscho.. On the verge of crazy. On the verge.. A pyschotic break...-.-''

I think part of me has always known I'm kind of crazy.. Even as a kid.. As a kid I always had strange fantasies about my friends and how I should kill them.. It was quite gruesome.

My head is always so.. messed up, like clouded with useless thoughts that really have no point... But somehow manage to make me go insane. I get anxiety attacks when I'm in a large group of people now-a-days.. It never used to happen.. I always was such an outgoing person.. I have my moments I guess.. I guess I was one of those girls people never expected they'd go crazy.. The kind of pretty girl who was friends with everyone and always had a smile on their face.

But I did..

I went crazy.



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diary Entry # 2.5 : I Hate My Family...So Fucking Much


These are the pictures from the "Abby" photoshoot.

2 comments:

  1. you and me both...i hate my family so much and they hate me back....allow me to introduce myself my name is sylvia and i live a quiet little town in malaysia known as kuantan...when your in my family you can bet that your gonna get slapped, whipped,slashed,kicked and so much more. i am the only daughter to my parents and i am the oldest,my parents always loved and cared even more for my two little brothers i guess it's because they are honor students and have amazing talents like for example my second youngest brother could build his own computer out of scrap parts when he was only 11 years old and my youngest brother could do my level of mathematic......as for me i'm only good in art..so my parents practically just push me away out of the picture as if i'm just a stranger to the family i feel so left out and unwanted until the sheer anxiety in me just makes me go insane

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate my family so much because they alwas shout at me

    ReplyDelete